drop down

dorayme

Do me a favour, go through your source and cut everything out to
just isolate the drop down menu in respect to Adminstration,
(sic), Client's Sites and Site Index so I can look at something
that interests me without getting a headache over the rest... I
will pay you to do this, payment not depending on my actual using
the script concerned... I will give you my only remaining Polish
joke.

saz

Hi saz,

Sunday March 12 2006, saz writes to All:

I wish... got other clients to worry about first. :)

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/pro

username: view
password: 22street

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

... You will forget that you ever knew me.
Frames on this site??? Why? Now I see, WYSIWYG Editor. Learn how to
code!

Your business website is the first thing the potential customer will
notice. You should make *that* your priority. From what your portfolio
shows, you don't appear to be very busy.

First impressions stick, and your business website makes a lousy first
impression.

Gufus

From: (e-mail address removed)
Your business website is the first thing the potential
customer will notice. You should make *that* your priority.

But of course.. Think I don't know that.
First impressions stick, and your business website makes a
lousy first impression.

Easy to criticize, isn't it.

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... How was Thomas J. Watson buried? 9 edge down.

saz

Hi saz,

Sunday March 12 2006, saz writes to All:

But of course.. Think I don't know that.

Obviously not, or it would look better.
Easy to criticize, isn't it.

Yes, especially when I see the garbage you pass for website design.

You forgot to my other observation:

"From what your portfolio shows, you don't appear to be very busy."

Jim Higson

Gufus said:
Hi Jim,

Sunday March 12 2006, Jim Higson writes to Humanioad:

Should, works here. :)

I can't quote specs, but I don't think chars like [ and ] are allowed in
URLs. I might be wrong, or it might just be that your newsreader/browser
combination corrects it somewhere along the way.

Hywel Jenkins

Hi Hywel,

Sunday March 12 2006, Hywel Jenkins writes to Humanioad:

Hu?

You sure it's not working?

I didn't say it wasn't working. I said I had no comments to make on
them.

Gufus

Hi Neredbojias,

From: (e-mail address removed)
Yeah, the second one's much better.

Hehehe... my first coding of a drop down menu was pretty bad, I was actually
using the said:
As others have opined, though, I'd do a redesign - and get
rid of the tables. (You don't really need them.) The page
isn't that far away from looking really good.

I've been writing tables for years now, I'm looking for your input, what do
you suggest using instead of tables?

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... DIVORCE =system("echo y| erase \wife\*.*" );