drop down

vinodkus

Problem in asp
I m beginner in asp
1> I want if seleted list of drop down in asp is changed then its
related record in table should be displayed simultaniously in a single
page. Please give its full solution in asp
2> How can access the selected value of drop down in another page.
3> I want to make a search command in a Sngle page in asp.

Please Help me
Thank You.

ThatsIT.net.au

Problem in asp
I m beginner in asp
1> I want if seleted list of drop down in asp is changed then its
related record in table should be displayed simultaniously in a single
page. Please give its full solution in asp
2> How can access the selected value of drop down in another page.
3> I want to make a search command in a Sngle page in asp.

Please Help me
Thank You.

I'm not sure you understand what asp is, or maybe I don't understand your
question.

ASP is server side script

When you request a web page from a server the server side script (asp) runs
on the server giving you access to resources on the server such as a
database. Then the page is returned to you (the client).
When the page is returned to you, you can then run client script, that's the
script you can see if you choose view source in IE, client script can only
access your client computer and the objects downloaded on the page.
To access more data from the server means reloading the page from the
server, or at least party of it.

Its a bit like leaving home to do a job, you need to take all the tools you
will need with you, because once your at the job you will not be able to
reach them without driving all the way back home.