    Please Help me
    Thank You.

    , Apr 7, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Problem in asp
    > I m beginner in asp
    > 1> I want if seleted list of drop down in asp is changed then its
    > related record in table should be displayed simultaniously in a single
    > page. Please give its full solution in asp
    > 2> How can access the selected value of drop down in another page.
    > 3> I want to make a search command in a Sngle page in asp.
    >
    > Please Help me
    > Thank You.

    I'm not sure you understand what asp is, or maybe I don't understand your
    question.

    ASP is server side script

    When you request a web page from a server the server side script (asp) runs
    on the server giving you access to resources on the server such as a
    database. Then the page is returned to you (the client).
    When the page is returned to you, you can then run client script, that's the
    script you can see if you choose view source in IE, client script can only
    access your client computer and the objects downloaded on the page.
    To access more data from the server means reloading the page from the
    server, or at least party of it.

    Its a bit like leaving home to do a job, you need to take all the tools you
    will need with you, because once your at the job you will not be able to
    reach them without driving all the way back home.

    ThatsIT.net.au, Apr 7, 2007