Drop List Question

C White

Hi Everyone

I'm having some problems finding the help I'm looking for so perhaps
someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have a table with the following information:

tom
dick
harry
tom
tom
dick

i would like the drop list to generate the following:

tom
dick
harry

can anyone provide with links/sites to read how to to this, I'm having a
hard time finding this when searching

(for those who are so interested the information is stored in an access
2000 database)

thanks

Roland Hall

in message
:> I have a table with the following information:
: >
: > tom
: > dick
: > harry
: > tom
: > tom
: > dick
:
: Why does your table allow duplicates?

I agree. If you don't control the duplication, every Tom, Dick and Harry is
going to be in your database.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */