    To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
    For the latest News, Information and Photos check out
    http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

    Joe Patrick, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Joe Patrick

    Clive Moss Guest

    "Joe Patrick" <> wrote in message
    news:bjd4fl$meo$...
    > Is is possible to change the background colour of my drop-down poll? I

    have
    > used some CSS to attempt to change it but that has only changed the submit
    > button!

    Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which says:
    "GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
    How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

    cm

    Clive Moss, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Joe Patrick

    Joe Patrick Guest

    > Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which
    says:
    > "GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
    > How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

    I dont have popups, nor do I own webring. Are you sure you have the right
    site?
    --
    To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline

    Joe Patrick, Sep 8, 2003