Dropdown Alteration

Joe Patrick

Is is possible to change the background colour of my drop-down poll? I have
used some CSS to attempt to change it but that has only changed the submit
button!

Clive Moss

Joe Patrick said:
Is is possible to change the background colour of my drop-down poll? I have
used some CSS to attempt to change it but that has only changed the submit
button!

Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which says:
"GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

cm

Joe Patrick

Rather ironic that I get 2 pop-ups on opening your site, one of which
says:
"GoodBye pop-ups! WebRIng is phasing out pop-up ads. "
How many did there use to be for heavens sake!

I dont have popups, nor do I own webring. Are you sure you have the right
site?