    Do i need to bind from xml file or just call the table. which one is the
    better

    Thanks

    Ganesh, Jul 14, 2007

  2. Ganesh

    Masudur Guest

    On Jul 14, 3:56 pm, "Ganesh" <> wrote:
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I use asp.net 2.0, i've a dropdownlist box, which will be loaded from table,
    > it may contain 10 to 50 records. User might keep calling this page several
    > times. more than 1000 users at any time would access.
    >
    > Do i need to bind from xml file or just call the table. which one is the
    > better
    >
    > Thanks

    Hi...

    Well since you have only 10 to 50 record... you can bind it from
    xml... it good... in this way you dont have to query to database again
    and again... well one more thing will improve the performance a little
    bit better... load the xml in a datatable... and then save the
    datatable in application variable... in this way you are saving the

    Thanks
    Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
    kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd