    dropdownlist ??

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Microsoft Newsserver, Jul 18, 2008

  2. Microsoft Newsserver

    Munna Guest

    Re: dropdown box / options and mouseover events - Optional Controls>??????

    Hi,

    you can add simple html as drowdown item's content

    this will give you javascript control over the drowdown list items...

    BEST OF LUCK

    --------------
    Munna

    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com

    Munna, Jul 18, 2008

  3. Microsoft Newsserver

    Rain Guest

    Doesent work Munna, good try tho

    Rain, Jul 18, 2008
  4. Microsoft Newsserver

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Jul 18, 2008
  5. Microsoft Newsserver

    Rain Guest

    thnx for your reply Munna. I did go to the site, on first inspection , it
    looks ok. However, if you move the window ( resize, the control gets messed
    up. ). Also there is no intelligence on the direction the list pops up or
    the depth.

    Maybe I have to write one myself :|

    Rain, Jul 18, 2008
  6. Microsoft Newsserver

    Munna Guest

    Re: dropdown box / options and mouseover events - Optional Controls>??????

    Hi,

    :) thats the last choice u have ... write a control all by your
    self...
    well about the problems, u have mentioned... you can write javascript
    code to hide the popup... when resize
    ofcourse user have to click on the dropdown again... but its unlikely
    to resize the window when user
    working on something...

    Best of luck

    -------
    Munna

    Munna, Jul 19, 2008
  7. Microsoft Newsserver

    Rain Guest

    Yes. I am looking at the Infragistics Webcombo control now, maybe that will
    offer some help.

    Explorer is such a poor browser in some respects. Firefox does things so
    much better.

    Rain, Jul 19, 2008
  8. hiiiiiiiiii

    hi