Dropdown Boxes Problem...................

Bulldog

Hi Guys,

I am building my first website and I am getting used to the hand-coding
which I really do enjoy, however, I am a little bit stuck at the moment and
don't know what to do.

I have managed to do a dropdown box and click go button, but what I want to
do, is have approx 4 -6 dropdown boxes side by side, having one for html
coding. one for computer tips and tricks and a couple more, but I don't know
how to get the dropdown boxes sitting side by side of each other. If anyone
can advise me I would be really really grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave.

Jonathan N. Little

Bulldog said:
Hi Guys,

I am building my first website and I am getting used to the hand-coding
which I really do enjoy, however, I am a little bit stuck at the moment and
don't know what to do.

I have managed to do a dropdown box and click go button, but what I want to
do, is have approx 4 -6 dropdown boxes side by side, having one for html
coding. one for computer tips and tricks and a couple more, but I don't know
how to get the dropdown boxes sitting side by side of each other. If anyone
can advise me I would be really really grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave, how are you coding it? URL?

SELECT elements are inline by default so they should lay side by side
unless

(a) styled as block
(b) contained in separate block elements
(c) BR elements in between
(d) the containing block element do not have sufficient width to allow
them to to be side by side.