Dropdown in datalists

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Jason James, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Jason James

    Jason James Guest

    Hi,

    I have a datalist that contains a series of thumbnails. I am
    in the process of paging this datalist so that only 20 images
    are displayed at a time. Each image has associated with
    it a pair of dropdown boxes. The user selects theor choices
    from the dropdown boxes and then moves to the next
    series of 20 images. The postbackURL of the button
    click contains the information regarding the next page to
    display.

    Now, I want to be able to capture the users selections
    from the dropdown boxes associated with each thumbnail
    before the next page of thumbnails is bound to the datalist
    and then bind the next set of records from the datasource
    to the datalist.

    Does anyone have any ideas which event I should write
    my code in to determine which dropdown boxes have had
    their values changed before the databinding of the next
    images occurs?

    Many thanks,

    Jason.
    Jason James, Jul 18, 2006