    default the list displays only 11 lines. How can I have all the 15 items
    displayed in my dropdown list ?

    Thanks for your help.

    Tapiwa JONGWE, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Not really an asp question but in the select tag put 'size="15"'.

    If it is ASP related and you are dragging the values out of a db/array, then
    you could have the logic :-

    If array length => 15 then
    Size = 15
    else
    Size = array length
    End if

    Otherwise you'd have loads of empty cells in the drop down.

    Hope that helps

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Tapiwa JONGWE

    Ray at home Guest

    I'd say that's just the nature of the browser. Perhaps it would be
    different in a higher resolution.

    You could use a listbox style select.
    <select size=20>

    Ray at home