    But can not get it to work has anyone an idea of how to make it work.

    Thanks
    Chris

    Joker7, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Joker7 schreef:
    > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm
    >
    > The above dropdown menu I have been trying to make it work with a frameless
    > window ;ie to open a popup when the link is clicked,so the new link is in a
    > frameless window.
    >
    > But can not get it to work has anyone an idea of how to make it work.

    Did you use target="_blank" to escape from the frame page.
    Otherwise use a javascript to open a new window e.g.
    Between the <head>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var newWindow
    function makeNewWindow() {
    newWindow =

    window.open("http://www.javascriptkit.com","sub","toolbar=yes,location=yes,resizable=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,personalbar=yes,widht=800px,height=429px")
    }

    One of the link in the javascript menu
    menu1[0]='<a href="http://www.javascriptkit.com"
    onClick="makeNewWindow();return false">JavaScript Kit</a><br>'

    See http://www.evandervaart.nl/test/horizontaal3/
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Joker7

    Joker7 Guest

    Joker7, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Joker7

    Joker7 Guest

    "Joker7" <> wrote in message
    :
    One problem how to add more than one link for the frameless windows ie: if
    you had 2 or 3 links one needs to open in a frameless window ?

    Chris

    Joker7, Sep 28, 2004