dropdown menu

Edwin van der Vaart

Joker7 schreef:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

The above dropdown menu I have been trying to make it work with a frameless
window ;ie to open a popup when the link is clicked,so the new link is in a
frameless window.

But can not get it to work has anyone an idea of how to make it work.

Did you use target="_blank" to escape from the frame page.
Otherwise use a javascript to open a new window e.g.
Between the <head>
<script type="text/javascript">
var newWindow
function makeNewWindow() {
newWindow =

window.open("http://www.javascriptkit.com","sub","toolbar=yes,location=yes,resizable=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,personalbar=yes,widht=800px,height=429px")
}

One of the link in the javascript menu
menu1[0]='<a href="http://www.javascriptkit.com"
onClick="makeNewWindow();return false">JavaScript Kit</a><br>'

See http://www.evandervaart.nl/test/horizontaal3/

Joker7

:
One problem how to add more than one link for the frameless windows ie: if
you had 2 or 3 links one needs to open in a frameless window ?

Chris