Dropdown menus: Good Practice?

Michael Winter

[snip]
And just to give me a little foot in the door, is TheImager.js something
you wrote or something that's available publically?

Most of it (beginning with MM_) is the standard crap Dreamweaver spits out
so it would be covered by their license. However, you don't want to use it.

Mike

kchayka

- Menus don't open when tabbing

As primarily a keyboard user, I consider this a plus, not a negative. All
of the submenu elements are accessible from the top-level item - follow
that link and you can get to them.

It is not A Good Thing to have to tab through all those bloody submenus to
get to their Employment link - it's too much information for no real
benefit. It becomes a hinderance to using the site rather than being
helpful. They have a separate site map page if you really want to use one.

As a keyboard user, this site gets a thumbs up in my book.