Dropdown Selection Changed Problem in Repeater Control during Postback of page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by bhavesh, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. bhavesh

    bhavesh Guest

    Hi every one,

    I am new to Asp.net, please anybody will explain me why following
    problem is occuring ?

    I have multiple Dropdown list (inititally 5 in Repeater at design
    time) ,

    i am able to bind that ddl successfully. and also getting correct id
    of ddL ( whichever is selected) by findcontrol method.

    i have set default values in ddl1 and ddl2 in itemdatabound event of
    my repeater as per requirement
    i am also getting that.

    every thing is working fine
    but when i select any item in ddl3 then it resets value in ddl1 and
    ddl2 to index 1.

    and what ever value i select in ddl3 (i.e. from item 2 to 4) then also
    it sets index 1 to ddl3.

    i have enabled autopostback for all five ddl. i am frustrated ples
    help

    thanks in advance.

    bhavesh, Jan 18, 2007