dropdown variable pass as URL parameters

Cathy

Hi,

Can someone help me? I have a sample form from another page and user
can change country code and submit, then I need to pass the country
code
as url parameter and reload the form. I have other form variables
that need to carry to the reload page and I cannot use "GET" since
some of them will be long.

When I select a different country code, it displays correctly under
alert; however, the submit did not pass any country code (it ends
with
country=).

<form name="mycountry" method="post"
action="<cfoutput>checkout_nologin.cfm?#local_query_string#</
cfoutput>&country="+document.mycountry.CountryCode1.options[document.mycoun­
try.CountryCode1.selectedIndex].value>
<SELECT NAME="CountryCode1" SIZE="1" value=""
onchange="alert(document.mycountry.CountryCode1.options[document.mycountry.­
CountryCode1.selectedIndex].value)">
<CFOUTPUT query="GetCountryCodes">
<OPTION VALUE="#country_code#"
<CFIF IsDefined("url.country") AND