    Max Guest

    How can i force AutoPostBack when i change an item of dropwdown ?
    Thanks

    Max, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Max

    Paul D. Fox Guest

    Change the "AutoPostBack attribute to "True" in the "Properties" of the
    Control. Or, in HTML add "AutoPostback="True" after the Control ID

    Paul

    Paul D. Fox, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    but in dorpdown mobile control don't exist AutoPostBack properties...
    thanks

    Max, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Max

    Paul D. Fox Guest

    I think you'll need to add a command to the control called
    "onSelectedIndexChanged" then write an Event in the Code-Behind.

    <mobile:SelectionList id="SelectionList1" runat="server" SelectType=DropDown
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelectedIndex_Changed"></mobile:SelectionList>

    Paul

    Paul D. Fox, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Max

    Max Guest

    but this not generate a AutoPostBack...

    Max, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Max

    vbpavel Guest

    Hi Max,

    I'm also having the same AutoPostBack problem.
    The current solution I know is working is:

    Using a DeviceSpecific control and putting a standard ASP.NET combobox
    inside it.

    If you want details (code) about this, please contact me at

    Greetz,
    Pavel

    --
    vbpavel