    have "Pagination" included so that it work better in WAP version.

    Thanks.
    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 28, 2003

  2. The code project has a good article on custom combos, might help get you
    started.
    http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/customcombos.asp
    Also check the "Four Guys From Rolla" for another good example of
    implementing custom combos.
    Both of these are on the non-compact framework but should translate fairly
    simply.
    hope that helps,
    -Francis Shanahan
    http://www.francisshanahan.com