DropdownExtender control causing alignment problem

tirath

hi,

I am using DropdownExtender control in my code. I have a label whichis
my target and a panel in which i add hyperlink control dynamically.
This panel opens up when you click on dropdwon arrow.the problem is
that adding Dropdownextender control is spoilin the alignment of my
page. When ever page loads because of some other element/control, then
dropdownextender takes some absolute position on the page, though i am
not setting this anywhere.

when i see the rendered page struc, i can see a div for this extender
n its positioon as absolute n taking some x, y cordinates on random.
In MS example of this, they have specified the x-y cordinates, whcih i
cannot do on m page.

Can somebody tell me how can i fix this? I want this dropdown extender
to eb always on top of my label (targetcontrolID)?

Thanks