DropDownList Border Color Control

csgraham74

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has used a free 3rd party drop down list
control for asp.net. I need to find one that has a border color that
can be changed as the built in one does not appear to work correctly.

Or alternatively a workaround for the the built in dropdownlist border
color issue in asp.net (VB)

Any help appreciated.

CG

Chris Botha

One solution would be to put the dropdown inside a "div" and make the with
of the Div something like 5px - it will then take on the width of the
dropdown inside it.
Make the Div runat=server and change the border color of the Div dynamically
on the server, or with Java script on the client.