Dropdownlist causes blank screen

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by RML, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. RML

    RML Guest

    Hi,

    I have a VS .Net 2003 webform that contains 2 dropdownlist controls. One
    picks a month, and the second picks a year. Both have their AutoPostBack
    propertie enabled. When I run the form, and select a differnet month, and
    before the postback happens, I quickly select a different year, the page
    displays as a blank page.

    The page is displayed in a 2 section html Frameset (main & content). The
    main frame contains a hyperlink to display the page in the content frame.

    If I click the hyperlink to re-display the page, it still shows blank.

    I put a breakpoint in the Page_load() event, and all my code runs with no
    problems.

    Any ideas on what is happening?

    RML

    RML, Jan 17, 2006