    And i also want a picture to be displayed in the list box?

    How are these things possible?

    Thank you

    Guest, Jan 8, 2004

  2. The HTML dropdown list is quite limited. However, some people manage to
    combine controls to create innovative effects. For example, check out the
    combobox in the upper right area of this page:

    http://www.intersoftpt.com/WebCombo2/Live/Styles.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 9, 2004

    Guest Guest

    How can i view webcombo.net features.

    Thank you

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Sorry, I'm not sure what the question means. Could you rephrase it?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 10, 2004

    Guest Guest

    I want to know how to add a image and text to dropdownlist
    control

    as there is a help icon in the dropdownlist control
    i want to have my images in the dropdownlist control how
    can i do that?

    Thank you

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004