DropDownList font size in ASP 2.0 - I can't change it

lawrence.farrell

I am working with a dynamic DropDownList. It is being created in my VB
code-beside. I applied a css class to it to resize the font and
nothing changed. I then removed that css class and instead set the
ddl.font.size to a number. That doesn't change anything. The font
stays the same size no matter what number I use. Am I using the wrong
property? Why would the css style do anything? Any help would be
greatly appreciated

_
_
ddlSearchValues = New DropDownList()
ddlSearchValues.Width = 180
ddlSearchValues.Font.Size = 4
_
_

Thank you,
--Larry--

OHM \( One Handed Man \)

First of all a few questions.

1.) Have you tried this class on a static control and observed that the
class is making the correct font application ?
2.) If in 1 both questions are true. Have you checked to see if the spelling
of your class is correct ( BTW dont include the dot which preceeds the
classname.
3.) If all of the above are true, then have you looked at the code that the
page renders and observed your class attribute has been applied correctly <
.. . . class="yourClassName" . . . ? You can do this by right clicking
over the page and choosing View Source.

Hope these questions put you on the right track !