dropdownlist in repeater OnSelectedIndexChanged

Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a Repeater bound to a DataTable and in the OnItemDataBound it's then populating the dropdownlist for each Item.

What I wanted to be able to do in the dropdownlist for each Item in the repeater was auto save the new value in the OnSelectedIndexChanged event, however clearly to be able to do that I need to know which Item of the repeater the dropdownlist thats fired the OnSelectedIndexChanged is in so I can get the Item.DatatItem and get the uid for the subsequent database save.

I'd post code, but I've got nothing even close to getting it to work... hope the explanation covers it.

Thanks.