    whenever i go to select for another type of employee details checkboxes are checked based upon order of previous checked index.

    this is my problem.plz clear my problem.its very urgent.

    whenever i select dropldown list viewstate values is empty . this is my problem.

    Thanigaimani.thirumalai, Nov 7, 2007

  2. I'm not exactly sure how you're getting checkboxes to show on a GridView and
    where you're saving the checked indexes but I think you would need to clear
    the checkbox values on the GridView when the drop down value changes.

    In other words:

    during the myDropDown.SelectedIndexChanged event, you'd go and reset the
    checkbox values on the gridview.

    Good luck.

    --
    Mohamad Elarabi