DropDownList killing app.

clsmith66

I have two drop down list on a page used for navigation. Generally they work
fine, but a user changes one list and for some reason tries to change the
other list before the page has finished reloading, both lists are set to auto
postback, the application quits working and will not load any pages from
anywhere in the site untill the whole application is refreshed. Has any one
heard of this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Chris