    form to do its requested action. The html source does not say that it
    is selected, and the binding code does not tell it to change the
    selected value. how do I fix this problem?

    Schultz, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Schultz

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Shultz:
    Check out if this helps:
    http://openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=2

    Basically you need to wrap you DataBinding code in an if Not Page.IsPostBack
    then...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)

    Karl Seguin, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Schultz

    JV Guest

    I have this same problem. I'm using VS.NET 2003 on XP.

    I've been doing CSharp code since Beta 2 of first VS.NET, so I'm pretty
    sure I've checked all the basics.

    JV, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Schultz

    Corey Guest