dropdownlist not working

Guest

hey all
i have a dropdownlist that gets populated when the page loads, problem is when i select a value and click select it returns null.
this happens only on 1 webserver but works fine on a test server(win2k3 iis6) and another machine (winxp iis5).

the one it doesnt work on has a different isapi filter called OwaLogon, i added v1.1.4322\aspnet_filter.dll but it wont let me move it up.

when i setup a different site and test the page it works fine, but we need it to run within the othersite...

any idea why this is happening?