DropDownList onfocus, causes double click

Gorka

Hi for all,

I made a javascript function to change the style of a dropdownlist in onblur
and onfocus events. All went well til I realize than if I want to view the
list of items, I had to click two times in order to one time.

Do anyone know why??

Thanks.

Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
ASP Net - DropDownList onfocus, causes double click

Gorka,
I'am not sure if you ever received an answer to your problem but I have experienced the same problem and I corrected it by removing the onblur event. Once I removed the onblur event, my users no longer had to double click on the dropdown.

I hope this helps if this is still a problem for you.