    page+10new).
    The IsPostBack event never returns true :(
    Any help on this, please?
    Manuel, May 6, 2005

  2. Manuel

    Brock Allen Guest

    Sounds like somehow there's javascript to open a new window and do a GET
    of the original page. I'd suggest building a seperate page to test the AutoPostBack
    of the DropDownList, get that working, then try to find out what extra stuff
    the page that's not working has added that's not in your test page.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, May 6, 2005