DropDownList question

RBM

Dear ASP.NET users,

The default drop down list in ASP.NET does not support typing in the
box where the selectedvalue is stated. Does anyone have an idea about
to make such a drop down list. It must work within a gridview. The
typed values does not expressly have to be in the list.

I want to use it for an application to easely retype (or select) a
value. In a column. Therefor the values have to be realtime calculated.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks and advantage,

René Beltman

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Try this:
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/combobox.asp

Dear ASP.NET users,

The default drop down list in ASP.NET does not support typing in the
box where the selectedvalue is stated. Does anyone have an idea about
to make such a drop down list. It must work within a gridview. The
typed values does not expressly have to be in the list.

I want to use it for an application to easely retype (or select) a
value. In a column. Therefor the values have to be realtime calculated.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks and advantage,

René Beltman

RBM

Hello Gregory,

That solution I found already, but I was searching for a solution in
ASP.NET 2.0 (fogot to tell). I found somethink like a combobox in the
AutoCompleteExtender from Atlas (or currently known as ASP.NET Ajax).

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

René Beltman