    Does anyone have a solution?

    Thanks and advantage,

    René Beltman

    RBM, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Try this:
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/combobox.asp

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com

    Think outside of the box!
    "RBM" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Dear ASP.NET users,

    The default drop down list in ASP.NET does not support typing in the
    box where the selectedvalue is stated. Does anyone have an idea about
    to make such a drop down list. It must work within a gridview. The
    typed values does not expressly have to be in the list.

    I want to use it for an application to easely retype (or select) a
    value. In a column. Therefor the values have to be realtime calculated.

    Does anyone have a solution?

    Thanks and advantage,

    René Beltman

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 11, 2006

  3. RBM

    RBM Guest

    Hello Gregory,

    That solution I found already, but I was searching for a solution in
    ASP.NET 2.0 (fogot to tell). I found somethink like a combobox in the
    AutoCompleteExtender from Atlas (or currently known as ASP.NET Ajax).

    Thanks for your help.

    Greetings,

    René Beltman

    RBM, Oct 13, 2006