Dropdownlist Refresh

Julie

I have a page with several (6) dropdownlists, the contents of 3 of
these lists are dependant on selection of a list item.

I have enable AutoPostBack to be true for the relevant lists and the
appropriate lists are updated accordingly.

My problem is that the 3 lists which do not need to be updated also
are refreshed. I do nothing to the page / controls on PageLoad if it
is called from a PostBack.

Any hints on how to stop the lists being unnecessarily refreshed.

Alessandro Zifiglio

Just to recap, you say you are sure that the lists arent loading in the
page_load method, so how do you know they are being refreshed in the first
place ?

I suggest you try and set break points into your application and watch it
execute line by line.