    or this has to be done manually?

    thanks in advance
    Ariel Gimenez

    Ariel Gimenez, Feb 10, 2004

  2. You would have to use a custom control available on the net for that. what
    are you trying to accomplish? maybe there is a workaround

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 11, 2004

  3. Hi Thanks for your attention Alvin
    i have a dropdownlist in my applicacion on it i have the datavaluefield
    with the id and the datattextfield the description, now the users ask me to
    put the id into the datatextfield i can do with a "for" creating another
    table based on id, and concatenating descrip+id but i think is dirty that
    way... am i wrong?
    thanks in advance

    Ariel Gimenez, Feb 11, 2004
  4. If i understand you correctly, i think that is acceptable. I've done it this
    way also.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 15, 2004