DropDownList with CheckBoxes

Guest

Hi,

I'm searching for a drop-down list control whose items are check boxes.
That list control should make it possible to select multiple items at once...

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance,
P.

JV

I'm not sure that makes sense. When a user clicks an item on a dropdown
list, it generally selects the item and closes the list. Changing that
paradigm seems (at least to me) likely to confuse experienced Windows users.
At any rate, I have never seen a control that does this.

Guest

JV,

I see your point but it's that kind of advanced drop-down list the
PivotTable report of MS Office makes use of...

P.

Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Dropdrown checkboxes

This is a great and fantastic idea, l have been trying to implement the same thing, it looks like some javascript and CSS should do it. A good example of this in action can be seen at templatemonster website. http://www.templatemonster.com/