    Thanks,
    Rajagopal
    vkmraja at hotmail dot com

    Rajagopal, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Rajagopal

    Rajagopal Guest

    At last I found a workaround. Instead of storing values in
    ViewState, I am storing only the changes in a Hidden
    Variable. so only I need to compare my hidden value to
    fire PostBackData changes event.

    Thanks,
    Rajagopal
    vkmraja at hotmail dot com

    Rajagopal, Oct 8, 2004

  3. you could have done it by redatabinding on every postback as late as in
    PageLoad. Taht way change events could fire.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, Oct 8, 2004