    DropDownList? If so, how do I do it?

    Thanks
    Julia

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Jun 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    TJS Guest

    TJS, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Hi,
    and thanks!

    If I replace my WwbControls.DropDownList to HtmlControls.HtmlSelect objects,
    is it possible to catch an event from the HtmlSelect object when the selected
    index is changed?

    /Julia

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Jun 28, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    TJS Guest

    I have no idea what those 2 things are...

    You may want to post as a new question with some example code

    TJS, Jun 28, 2005