    Is it possible to display more than 11 items in a dropdown list,
    without having to scroll down?
    Thanks,

    Guedj54, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Guedj54

    Ray at Guest

    Maybe with some client-side style or something. IIRC, IE in XP when running
    the new Candyland interface will display many more items at once in a drop
    down. This is not an ASP controlled thing though, so I suggest asking in a
    group that is about the browser you're using and want to modify the SELECT
    in.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Guedj54

    Tim Slattery Guest

    (Guedj54) wrote:

    >Is it possible to display more than 11 items in a dropdown list,
    >without having to scroll down?

    Use the "size" attribute of the "select" tag. It specifies how many
    items will be visible in the box:

    <select size="15"...>

    --
    Tim Slattery