    future?
    Until then, I guess I'll use the server control label's tooltip instead
    unless someone has a better suggestion.
    ken bus, Aug 29, 2004

  2. ken bus

    Scott M. Guest

    What is it that you are looking for? Have you tried adding the "Title"
    attribute and a value to the tag?

    Scott M., Aug 29, 2004

  3. Yes, I too have this problem.

    Not sure why some WebControls do not inherit the ToolTip property???? UGGH!

    This is a much needed feature, and it looks like it may be in the next
    version. The beta 1 release of 'Whidbey' does have a ToolTip property for
    DropDownList controls on ASPX pages, but it does not appear to be working yet
    in my testing.

    John

    John Wiese (MS), Oct 12, 2004
  4. ken bus

    Scott M. Guest

    Have you tried adding the "Title" attribute and a value to the tag?

    "John Wiese (MS)" <John Wiese (MS)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Scott M., Oct 12, 2004