DsGetDc.h Missing

IWP506

Hello all,
I'm pretty new to C++ and I'm playing around with the winvnc source
code, just trying to get it to compile. During compilation, I get the
following error message:

c:\ultravnc\src\ultravnc\winvnc\ms-logon\ldapauth\ldapauth.h(21) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Dsgetdc.h': No such file
or directory

I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I'm under the impression this file
is supposed to come with it? A Windows search yeilded no results
anywhere on my PC.

Where can I get this file??

Thanks,
(e-mail address removed)

Victor Bazarov

I'm pretty new to C++ and I'm playing around with the winvnc source
code, just trying to get it to compile. During compilation, I get the
following error message:

c:\ultravnc\src\ultravnc\winvnc\ms-logon\ldapauth\ldapauth.h(21) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Dsgetdc.h': No such file
or directory

I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I'm under the impression this file
is supposed to come with it?

Is that a question? If so, we don't know if you're under the impression.
> A Windows search yeilded no results
anywhere on my PC.

Where can I get this file??

If it does come with VC++, folks in 'microsoft.public.vc.language' would
probably know something about it. Here we talk only Standard C++ language
and it does _not_ define that header.