DSML a dead specification?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Cram TeXeD, Nov 23, 2003.

  1. Cram TeXeD

    Cram TeXeD Guest

    Hello people !
    Just a question : I'm working on LDAP directories, and I would use
    DSML, but I have some doubts about it.
    Is it dead ?
    Last minutes from OASIS committy were around 2002, and except
    Microsoft or Novell, there's no more informations or implementation
    seen !
    Is it really dead and have I to forgot everything about this stuff ?
    Where are Oracle, Sun and their promises ?
    Somebody uses it ?
    Who ?

    And if it dead, there is a new specification that have chance to
    appear really used oneday ?

    God, I don't want to spent so many hours to be alone using a vaporware
    :/

    Thanks folks

    8:0) Cram TeXeD
    --