DSML : who use it ?

Cram TeXeD

Hello !
I have to use XML format for exchange, storing and defining data from
LDAP directories.
I known only one kind of API to do that DSML.
But I wander there's nothing or almost about this stuff on the Net.
Last minutes from OASIS are from 2002.
Here is someone who really use it ?
Thanks !

8:0) Cram TeXeD

Darren Davison

Cram said:
Hello !
I have to use XML format for exchange, storing and defining data from
LDAP directories.
I known only one kind of API to do that DSML.
But I wander there's nothing or almost about this stuff on the Net.
Last minutes from OASIS are from 2002.
Here is someone who really use it ?
Thanks !

8:0) Cram TeXeD

the castor project contains DSML code <http://www.exolab.org> (IIRC) but
when I last looked at it earlier this year, it was pretty buggy and
outdated. We ended up writing our own service classes to produce DSML from
LDAP servers that are queried through JNDI.