DSR and OpenSSL question

Friend

Hi All,

I configured OpenSSL as server. I create SSL object, SSL_set_fd and than SSL_accept.

I understand after SSL_accept, I can just do SSL_read/SSL_write with SSL object (which is bind to FD).

Is it possible to do SSL_set_fd again after SSL_accept. Everything under SSL object should remain same (it has already pass SSL handshake), only FD number is changed.

I have this requirement because its DSR (Direct Server Return architecture). Where SSL handshake will happen on Server 1 and than DSR to Server 2 and Server 2 does communication with client.

red floyd

Hi All,

I configured OpenSSL as server. I create SSL object, SSL_set_fd and than SSL_accept.

I understand after SSL_accept, I can just do SSL_read/SSL_write with SSL object (which is bind to FD).

Is it possible to do SSL_set_fd again after SSL_accept. Everything under SSL object should remain same (it has already pass SSL handshake), only FD number is changed.

I have this requirement because its DSR (Direct Server Return architecture). Where SSL handshake will happen on Server 1 and than DSR to Server 2 and Server 2 does communication with client.

Wrong group. Try an OpenSSL group. Or did you have a question
about the C++ language?