    I just need to get the value in session variable and display it on a different page.

    -----------------------------
    This message is posted by http://asp.forumszone.com
    Theo, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Theo wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    > A silly question really, but how do I get the value of a DTPicker.
    > I just need to get the value in session variable and display it on a
    > different page.

    DTPicker? Oh! Is this a .Net question? If so:
    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 4, 2005

  3. Theo

    theo Yales Guest

    yes, its a classic asp question.
    is DTPicker a .net object? if so, what should I use thats similar..

    theo Yales, Jul 4, 2005
  4. theo Yales wrote:
    > yes, its a classic asp question.
    > is DTPicker a .net object? if so, what should I use thats similar..

    There is nothing that is built into/provided by classic asp (strictly a
    server-side technology) that will provide a ui on the client. For that, you
    need to use client-side code and dhtml. Do a search for

    dhtml javascript calendar

    Follow-up questions should be posted to a client-side scripting newsgroup
    such as .scripting.jscript.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET