DTPicker

Theo

Hi Guys,
A silly question really, but how do I get the value of a DTPicker.
I just need to get the value in session variable and display it on a different page.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Theo said:
Hi Guys,
A silly question really, but how do I get the value of a DTPicker.
I just need to get the value in session variable and display it on a
different page.
DTPicker? Oh! Is this a .Net question? If so:
While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

theo Yales

yes, its a classic asp question.
is DTPicker a .net object? if so, what should I use thats similar..

Bob Barrows [MVP]

theo said:
yes, its a classic asp question.
is DTPicker a .net object? if so, what should I use thats similar..

There is nothing that is built into/provided by classic asp (strictly a
server-side technology) that will provide a ui on the client. For that, you
need to use client-side code and dhtml. Do a search for

dhtml javascript calendar

Follow-up questions should be posted to a client-side scripting newsgroup
such as .scripting.jscript.

Bob Barrows