DTrace and Ruby

John Carter

Any Solaris users on the list might want to check out

http://joyeur.com/2007/05/07/dtrace-for-ruby-is-available

(and there was much rejoicing)

Indeed there is...

And... And... Aarghh! And I just turned down a Sparc
Ultra 5 solaris box because I didn't have a use for it...

Well, don't just stand there, let the other boot drop...

With all those gads of juicy data on your desk....
* Tell us how to avoid screeds of object creation / destruction...
* Give us some optimization tips from the dtrace fount.
* Tell us where are the hidden bottle necks in the Interpreter..

Sigh! I wonder if I can eat humble pie and get that Ultra 5 I so
scorned back again.....

John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632
PO Box 1645 Christchurch Email : (e-mail address removed)
New Zealand