DTS datapumptask2 HELP!!

Constantinos

Hi,
I have a simple dts job on sql2000.
I can execute the dts job through asp.net fine using the
following.
Dim newpackage As dts.Package
newpackage = New dts.Package()
newpackage.LoadFromSQLServer("ELTHNTW04\EMS", , ,
DTSSQLServerStorageFlags.DTSSQLStgFlag_UseTrustedConnectio
n, , , , "dtsexport")
newpackage.Execute()
newpackage.UnInitialize()
newpackage = Nothing

what I am trying to use is the rowscomplete property of
the datapumptask2 object.
How do I use this in conjunction with the dts package.
I'm looking for a simple example if anyone can help.
Kind regards,

Constantinos