DTS datapumptask2 HELP!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Constantinos, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Constantinos

    Constantinos Guest

    Hi,
    I have a simple dts job on sql2000.
    I can execute the dts job through asp.net fine using the
    following.
    Dim newpackage As dts.Package
    newpackage = New dts.Package()
    newpackage.LoadFromSQLServer("ELTHNTW04\EMS", , ,
    DTSSQLServerStorageFlags.DTSSQLStgFlag_UseTrustedConnectio
    n, , , , "dtsexport")
    newpackage.Execute()
    newpackage.UnInitialize()
    newpackage = Nothing

    what I am trying to use is the rowscomplete property of
    the datapumptask2 object.
    How do I use this in conjunction with the dts package.
    I'm looking for a simple example if anyone can help.
    Kind regards,

    Constantinos

    Constantinos, Jul 7, 2003