    somebody please tell me if there is a way to get these to work.

    Thanks,

    Nick...

    Nick Gilbert, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Hi Nick,

    I tried it on my machine in ASP.NET 1.1. Well, it works fine. I can handle
    both OnProgress and OnError event. Did you used the C# delegate to handle
    the event or followed KB article to achieve this?

    Kevin Yu
    =======
    rights."

    Kevin Yu [MSFT], Jan 19, 2006

  3. Nick Gilbert

    Nick Gilbert Guest

    Re: DTS OnProgress and OnError events do not fire when called fromASP.NET

    > I tried it on my machine in ASP.NET 1.1. Well, it works fine. I can handle
    > both OnProgress and OnError event. Did you used the C# delegate to handle
    > the event or followed KB article to achieve this?

    I used the exact code from the KB article I mentioned, but the only
    event that ever fires is the OnQueryCancel() event.

    Nick...

    Nick Gilbert, Jan 19, 2006
  4. Hi Nick,

    This is really weird. Did you set some breakpoints in the event handler and
    reproed that? If the same code is put in a console app or winform app, does
    it still work?

    Kevin Yu
    =======
    rights."