    Any fixes?

    Thanks.

    -Rob T.

    Rob T, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Rob T

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Rob T" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Does anyone have
    > a problem when you minimize than maximize the VS program, that you get
    > a phantom window to also show up between the 2 displays along with the
    > regular window?

    Dual Monitors work fine with me.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Rob T

    CJ Taylor Guest

    Yeah I get that all the time...

    CJ Taylor, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Rob T

    Rob T Guest

    Have you been able to fix it? I usually have to quit out of VS or even
    worse, reboot...within a few hours, the problem will return.

    Rob T, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Rob T

    CJ Taylor Guest

    Nah I just have learned to deal with it. I have dual displays at both work
    and home. happens to both. whats weird is if you click on it, it will set
    the visual studio window to be focused. =)

    CJ Taylor, Aug 25, 2004
  6. I get that too on Windows XP with an ATI Radeon 7200 Video card.

    Kevin Hodgson, Aug 25, 2004
  7. Rob T

    Rob T Guest

    I'm on a Dell Latitude and using the video port as the second display. It
    uses the ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 chipset. I can't believe it's the video
    driver....VS is the ONLY app that I use that does this to my machine.....

    Rob T, Aug 25, 2004
  8. Rob T

    CJ Taylor Guest

    Yeah... But once with a convo with a microsoft tech support guy "It's your
    video card not interpreting the repaint message properly..." hmmmmm....

    I have an Nvidia chipset... so they can't blame ATI.

    CJ Taylor, Aug 25, 2004
  9. Rob T

    Greg Pringle Guest

    Same thing happens to me here.. both with a NVidia Ti4200 card AND
    after I upgraded to an ATI Radeon 9600XT card so it's definitely not
    the drivers.

    Greg

    Greg Pringle, Aug 31, 2004