Dual screen Java3D problem

Jacob

I have a dual screen setup. When I launch my Java app
on screen 1 and select objects so that my Java3D canvas
is instantiated everything is fine.

However, if I first move the JFrame to the second screen
and _then_ get the 3D canvas added, I get the following
fatal exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
adding a container to a container on a different GraphicsDevice
at java.awt.Component.checkGD(Component.java:858)
at java.awt.Container.checkGD(Container.java:1091)
:

What is the work around?

Thanks!