  1. Guys please bear with me. I'm new to the hole ball game. I'm an electrical engineer who fall in love with programming. I might be the dummiest guys in list right now about programming but it's all good. Hopefully in a year or so, I will sound just like you guys. You will be seeing a lot of none sense questions, please help me out.
    Thx.
    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Jean-Louis, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Emmanuel Jean-Louis wrote:

    > Guys please bear with me. I'm new to the hole ball game. I'm an
    > electrical engineer who fall in love with programming. I might be the
    > dummiest guys in list right now about programming but it's all good.
    > Hopefully in a year or so, I will sound just like you guys. You will be
    > seeing a lot of none sense questions, please help me out.

    Will do, but it is highly recommended to read the following page
    thoroughly:

    http://www.python.org/topics/learn/

    It points to a lot of invaluable online information, documentation,
    FAQs, guides, and more.

    --Irmen
    Irmen de Jong, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Emmanuel Jean-Louis

    Anand Pillai Guest

    And if you want remoting in your application try
    out pyro.sourceforge.net :)

    Anand

    Anand Pillai, Aug 13, 2003