dumb questions!

Emmanuel Jean-Louis

Guys please bear with me. I'm new to the hole ball game. I'm an electrical engineer who fall in love with programming. I might be the dummiest guys in list right now about programming but it's all good. Hopefully in a year or so, I will sound just like you guys. You will be seeing a lot of none sense questions, please help me out.
Thx.
Emmanuel

Irmen de Jong

Emmanuel said:
Guys please bear with me. I'm new to the hole ball game. I'm an
electrical engineer who fall in love with programming. I might be the
dummiest guys in list right now about programming but it's all good.
Hopefully in a year or so, I will sound just like you guys. You will be
seeing a lot of none sense questions, please help me out.

Will do, but it is highly recommended to read the following page
thoroughly:

http://www.python.org/topics/learn/

It points to a lot of invaluable online information, documentation,
FAQs, guides, and more.

--Irmen

Anand Pillai

And if you want remoting in your application try
out pyro.sourceforge.net :)

Anand