Dump logging configuration

Kxepal

Hi all!
Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
have found nothing.

Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future

Jean-Michel Pichavant

Kxepal said:
Hi all!
Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
have found nothing.

Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future
I may be wrong but I don't think so.

JM

Jean-Michel Pichavant

Jean-Michel Pichavant said:
I may be wrong but I don't think so.

JM
Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
thinking that I'm not wrong :eek:) )

JM

Kxepal

Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
thinking that I'm not wrong :eek:) )

JM

Ah, you have break my dream, but thanks:) It's a pity, because it very
handy feature, but now I see a lot of problems to implement it with
current logging flexibility.