    Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    have found nothing.

    Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future
    Kxepal, Aug 13, 2010

  2. Kxepal wrote:
    > Hi all!
    > Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    > have found nothing.
    >
    > Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future

    I may be wrong but I don't think so.

    JM
    Jean-Michel Pichavant, Aug 16, 2010

  3. Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
    > Kxepal wrote:
    >> Hi all!
    >> Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    >> have found nothing.
    >>
    >> Is there any way to dump current logging configuration for future
    >>

    > I may be wrong but I don't think so.
    >
    > JM

    Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
    thinking that I'm not wrong :eek:) )

    JM
    Jean-Michel Pichavant, Aug 16, 2010
  4. Kxepal

    Kxepal Guest

    On Aug 16, 6:53 pm, Jean-Michel Pichavant <>
    wrote:
    > Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
    > > Kxepal wrote:
    > >> Hi all!
    > >> Sorry for dumb question if it is - I'd tried to google it before but
    > >> have found nothing.

    > >> Is there any way todumpcurrentloggingconfiguration for future

    > > I may be wrong but I don't think so.

    > > JM

    > Please understand that I don't think such feature exists (to oppose to
    > thinking that I'm not wrong :eek:) )
    >
    > JM

    Ah, you have break my dream, but thanks:) It's a pity, because it very
    handy feature, but now I see a lot of problems to implement it with
    current logging flexibility.
    Kxepal, Aug 16, 2010