dump text to excel and CPAN search

ngoc

Hi
I want to dump tabular text to excel. I searched CPAN, without success.
I am not looking for Spreadsheet::WriteExcel, but something like

my $ste = Spreadsheet_To_Excel->new('path/abc.xls');
$ste->write_to_excel($text);
$ste->close();

write_to_excel method will automatic parse text and write it to excel

Do someone know package that handle it?

I did not find guide to search at CPAN. Where can I find search rule?
"text to excel"
"text" + "to" + "excel"
"text to spreadsheet"
"text" + "to" + "spreadsheet"

give results that do not contain all words I write.

thanks