dumpports:pullup and pull down (problem )

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by kasiviswa1983@gmail.com, Apr 27, 2007.

  1. Guest

    We have a design with two inouts namely "dp" and "dm".

    We use pullup(dp), pulldown(dm) in testbench.
    We are using any pullups or pulldowns in DUT.

    When we use $dumpports, only the
    "DUT to TESTBENCH" values of dp and dm are dumped in vcd file

    But the values from "TESTBENCH to DUT" are not dumped. We could not
    find the reason.

    But when we tried the same $dumpports with a small piece of code, we
    are able to see the changed of dp and dm correctly as given in the
    section "11" of "pdf".

    Can you clarify us, why the dumping is not happening for our design as
    said above --> from "TESTBENCH to DUT" ????
    Regards,
    Kasi

    , Apr 27, 2007