Duplicate a corrupt MSAccess DB?

mark | r

weve gotn an access database running our intranet and its gone down. the in
build trpair function doesnt work but we can still access the data through
ASP, just not through the Access interface?

it says theres a jet error as someone else has the DB open (but they dont)

is there anyway we can duplicate the tables, data and relationships in an
other db? ive tried some of the large scripts available for access that are
supposed to do this, only no success yet!

mark

Chris Barber

Stop the intranet web service, (and unload it).
Kill / delete the .ldb file that will be alongside the AccessDB.
Now try and do a repair - it shouldn't complain about it being open now.

Hope this helps.

Chris.